Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Light Savings Time

Tonight is the night, if your time zone takes part in the Spring Forward of the clocks, then at 2am tonight (which is really tomorrow since it is after midnight) the time becomes 3 am! I hate that we loose an hour of sleep, but I love that this means Spring is even closer!!!


I had some stamping time today and my dear friend, Kristin and I did our own virtual stamp challenges (we do this once in awhile when we find a day when our families are occupied with their own activities). Kristin's challenge was a D.S.T. (day light savings) challenge-use products or embellishments that begin with those letters.
I used:


D-designer paper

S-stitching

T-twine and time (the clock)
I thought the clock image was a great reminder for you all! Stamps are by Unity and the paper is more of the My Mind's Eye along with melon berry cs and ribbon. I'll keep it short, got run my oldest to a friend's house. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs, Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, it is awesome! Way to go on my DST challenge! Love those yummy colors and papers- and the clock is perfect! I'll post my take on the challenge in a little bit (and on your challenge as well). Fun stampin' with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally precious!! I saw Kristin's too, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehee That darn clock- I can't believe it that time again and YES spring is FINALLY on its way! Your card is just adorable and I loved the curved sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your unity feature today, lisa! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful.. congrats for being featured on the Unity blog.. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!