Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday H{ippity} Hop!!!

Yeah, it's Monday and let me just say I had a wonderful weekend. Got some girl time in, some scrapping done, and now it's time for our H{ippity} Hop!!! WoooHOOO!


Michelle is up this week with our IHHC16 Challenge-use chipboard!


I do ♥ CHIPBOARD! While lately I've only been using it bare naked (you know my love affair with kraft!) today I decided to go back to why I first fell in love with chipboard-you can customize it!!!! Here I covered a giant flower with some lovely Jenni Bowlin polka dot dp. Paired it up with some Oct. Afternoon houndstooth and the wonderful sentiment from Music of My Heart.
Order yours HERE or just shoot me an email!
This card was one I submitted to Papercrafts magazine, it didn't get picked up, SO I get to share it here today :) There's always an upside, right? I also added a pop of purple with the ribbon and flower center. So off you go, to see what other {ippity} creations are out there! It's sure to be a great day!

26 comments:

  1. Lisa, Beautiful card. Loved the color combination and the chipboard flower..very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the splash of purple with the fun patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that big flower.. gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one amazing card. I just love the colors and how you used the chipboard on this inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! Love the use of purple with your black and cream! Super cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold feel of this card, with the added touch of softness with the eyelet lace... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang girl!! Three posts in one day.. I guess you are busy!! LOL!! Well it hasn't affected the quality of your creations, this card is wonderful!! I love how you covered your chipboard flower with the DP and the sentiment you used is so versatile!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! Love the colors and that big flower looks so cute with that polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, this is soooo gorgeous, I love your layering of the trims and a scallop border and also your gorgeous chipboard flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous love the flower and the colors are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Love the purple with the houndstooth paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Thanks for your pleating tutorial. I never thought to apply the adhesive first! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this card, lisa! so adorable--great flower and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute - can't wait to pull out some very neglected chipboard and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cuteness Lisa!!! Love the bit of trim and that flower is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning Lisa! Love that big chip flower and your color combo! Beautiful creation! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Luv the colour combo here. Would think of using purple but it just simply pops out. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luv the colour combo here. Would think of using purple but it just simply pops out. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful, wonderful! The colours are lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards, love the purple! Thanks for the tutorial, I enjoyed it (and learned something).

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty..love the houndstooth paper and that lovely flower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that purple ribbon paired with the black :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is gorgeous!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!