Monday, March 1, 2010

Post no2-Ippity H{ippity} Hop

It's another fun Monday full of {ippity} inspiration. This week Kelly is our challenge girl and she asked us to make a Boy Card. As promised, I did not use Where You Should Be this week. Fishy Philosophy got some ink this time and I love how my card turned out. This set is just too fun, and I'm so glad I have it in my collection. Here's what I did with it! This card took me a bit longer than usual to create, but it was well worth it! I think the extra details really make the card! I also got to cut into my new Cosmo Cricket dp, Joy Ride. All those polka dots reminded me of bubbles.Check out my sentiment....I combined the birthday greeting from Just Wanted to Say with the Fintastic and came up with a fun birthday card!
Keeping it short and sweet since you've got a lot of hopping to do and I'm still out of town. I'll have lots to catch up on when I return. Remember, if you place an order with me, I won't be shipping them out until 3/4! shop Here!
Play along with this weeks challenge for a chance at a fabulous prize (use keyword: IHHC13) and stop by the {ippity} blog for the full list of participants. Hugs, Lisa

18 comments:

  1. So uber fun! LOVE the dimensions and how everything pops and flows together! Such Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love what you've been with this card, lisa! the fish scene is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work with the dimension, definitely worth the extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa, the dimension of this card is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your water is so fabulous! I love the way this card turned out. Gonna have to case it later

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to ink my set up.. love it Lisa.. love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks neat with those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! Love the paper and how you set back that little fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card...I really need to ink up this set! I am just loving what I see with it!!

    Congrats on the TSG DT....I saw your pic and said, hey, I love that gal! can't wait to see what you create there too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card Lisa! Love it! Super cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa your little fish tank looking card is so cute!! I love it!! The sentiment is great like that too!! Super cute work!! Great boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Love the water inside the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, this is such an adorable fun card! I so love the design of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. NO WAY! This is so stinkin' clever! I LOVE how you made it look like a fishbowl with the circle cut ou and the water and the seaweed. You clever girl you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!