Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Color Throwdown 415- PLS Kind of Day

Welcome Color Throwdown fans! It is Wednesday and that means it's time for a new color challenge. I love the fall feel of this one. I decided to pull out some Reverse Confetti coffee themed stamps and created this card for the challenge. 



The colors from this week's inspiration photo are red, cream, brown, and green.  The colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals.You'll notice I added in some kraft. 

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD415 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd415 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.


I stamped the "pls" mug from Just Brew it in Chocolate ink and used the matching Just Brew It Confetti Cut to cut it out. I have been holding out for my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte, I think it's time to get one.  I added lots of layers on this one with a handful of Confetti Cut dies. In kraft I used the Stamped Note die, then I cut out a Rounded Rectangle Band Confetti Cut from chocolate card stock. I just love how all these products work seamlessly together. I finished off the layers with a Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panel. All of this was the perfect place to mount my coffee mug. 

I couldn't help to pretty it up a bit with a gorgeous Blooms 'n Buds flower in red. I stamped the leaves with Avocado ink and the flower center with Tangerine ink. I used the Blooms 'n Buds Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 


For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below, and get inky! And don't forget to join us over on the CTD Blog. We can't wait to see what you create with these new colors.


Erin Lee - Erin Lee Creative - Our October Guest Stamper!

Thanks for stopping by. Check back later for more Happy Fall-idays Thanksgiving ideas. 












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!