Saturday, October 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti October Release

 Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti Release Day! I'm super excited about today and I hope you are too. We have shared projects all week and have one more day of fun for you with the October Release Blog Hop. Start over on Jen's Blog. You can shop NOW, but you may want to wait to see what the DT has to share today. 


So yesterday I showed you the Jingle All Way Confetti Cut with the positive letter pieces. Today I get to show you how great it is with the negative places showing through. I truly love this die. I started with some Kraft card stock and used the new Pointed Out Stencil with some white kraft ink. I layered a rectangle of Brick card stock behind it. 
I used the Lacy Scallop Circle to create a frame with the RC Aqua card stock. In the middle of the frame, I used the Jingle all the Way Confetti Cut. I added the sweet little Holly Confetti Cut and some Natural Solid Twine with a trio of red enamel dots. 



My next card uses the fun Two Way Stripe Cover Panel in RC Aqua. I layered it over a Cloud White A2 card base. I added one of the pretty Snowflake Trio

I used the tag from In The Bag Confetti Cut and stamped the holiday greeting from Christmas Blessing. I love how the Caribbean Twine looks with RC Aqua card stock. 



Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Marci Sharp
Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Yoonsun Hur













Thanks so much for all the sweet words this week. I love that you take the time to stop by and check out my projects! I appreciate you and hope you enjoyed them.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!! I just love that Lacy Scalloped Circle die. One of my favourites from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, love your cards...the first one with the kraft panel --> super love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Lisa ! Love this green on your second card ! Beautiful release !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!!!! I love them both! This is such a fantastic release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT cards Lisa, I really like the colors on the first and the second totally different but very cool! Nice new dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love the bright colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both versions of the first card. For the second, WOW! The aqua
    and white does it for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!