Saturday, October 15, 2016

Curtain Call-we're back



Hello! What seems like a short break from the Curtain Call Challenges we are back with our bi-monthly challenge. This week we have a fabulous inspiration photo for you. I know you will love it and it's just in time for Halloween festivities. 



The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I was excited to use the Halloween products from Reverse Confetti, before it is time to put them away again. I just adore those sweet little bats from Best Witches. I colored them up with Copics and used the Best Witches Confetti Cuts to cut them out. I then used the Woodgrain Confetti Cut to add some fun texture to the bat paper from Fright Night 6x6 paper pack




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Glittery Gourds Designers



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. TOOOO cute Lisa! THose little bats made me smile, I also like that you used the bat background with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bats are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your little bats, flying through the starry sky, have completely captured my cute-Halloween-images-loving heart! Absolutely delightful and a fabulous translation of the inspiration photo! Thrilled to be joining you and the rest of the Curtain Call team as a GD for this challenge. Thank you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lisa. Love those darling bats... great background paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!