Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs October Release

Hello and welcome to the start of the September release with LIl' Inker Designs. We are gearing up for the holidays and we have lots of beautiful stamps and dies you will want to add to your craft room. Be sure to start back at the LID Blog for all the release details and lots of pretty eye candy. Hopefully you arrived here from Angel's Blog



HUGE NEWS!!! Laura decided to give one lucky winner a fabulous prize.....
how about the ENTIRE LID October Release??!!
Pretty fabulous, right?? 
Take time and leave comments on all the DT blogs for all 3 days.
You have until Sunday! 
Good Luck!





I am kicking off today with two of my favorite stamps from this release. LOVE them, and so will you! This Tis' The Season stamp is a follow up to the oh-so-loved Oh, Deer Christmas stamp set from last year. So beautiful and fun to color. I used my copics to add color and make it festive. 

I kept it simple to really show off the gorgeous image and stamped it onto a Stitched Mats-Rounded Rectangle Die. I then added one more layer in kraft and tied on some twine. I did add a bit of sparkle with some Martha Stewart Chunky Clear glitter to the berries. 


This next set, you are going to fall in love with. I sure have! It's called Rustic Christmas. I used a few trees and the bear from the set, water colored the images and used the Rustic Christmas Dies to cut them out. In the background I white embossed some of the snowflakes from the Rustic Christmas stamp set and then gave a light blue water color wash to the background. I framed it all up with a white Stitched Mats Circle and mounted it to a Quilted Stitched Spirals die


Here is a close up of the adorable bear and the cool trees. I love that there are few different designs you can play with. 


The final product I know you are going to flip over are the Brush Script Christmas Words dies. OH MY! they are stunning! I used "wish" here today cut from silver glitter paper. Awesome, right?!!




Here is a closer look at the new products I used today! I love them all. 






Thanks so much for hanging with me. 
I'll see you back here tomorrow. 

Shopping is OPEN in the LID Shop! Go take a look at what is new. 

See you back here tomorrow for more fun. 

Have a great week. 
Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. Love the new products and your use of them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. The bird is colored so beautifully. And the little winter scene is the sweetest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear and tree is adorable! I think you just sealed the deal on a future purchase! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "wish" card is absolutely darling!!! Love the silver sparkle sentiment and the sweet bear and tree images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards - love the bear 'wish' card it is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sold me on that sweet bear, Lisa! LOVE everything, but I'm am smitten with him! Your designs are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I love the coloring on the first and all of the embossing and texture on the second. Love Rustic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet cards. I like the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is great. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a fantastic job on your coloring! Just gorgeous! I love that shiny glittery Wish on your bear card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coloring on the beautiful 'Tis the Season stamp, and awesome layers and textures on your fun Rustic Christmas card! Love the cute bear and the 'wish' word die! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the first card great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These new stamps are wonderful! I especially love the wish word die in the silver glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colouring is lovely! Beautiful cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Love the bear card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that bear! He is so cute. I also love the Wish sentiment that could be used for so many events. Thanks for sharing your creativity! Another great release from Lil Inkers! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards and your coloring! The wish card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning cards! Love the touch of glitter in both cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore both of these creative beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these both! They are so different and each so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the wonkiness of the first card & the look on the bear's face on the second card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards. The colors you chose are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, wow!! Your bird card is just gorgeous!!! I love the colors you chose and the addition of sequins is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards!! Especially the bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards! Beautiful colouring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous cards! Your coloring is beautiful. The font is so pretty on the wish sentiment. This is such a great release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!