Thursday, October 13, 2016

Reverse Confetti-Thankful Pumpkin

I was inspired by this week's MFT's Color Challenge. I loved the colors-persimmon, gumdrop green, kraft, and chocolate brown, buuuuut I really wanted to use my Reverse Confetti products, so I did. The Tangerine ink is delish and perfect for this Pumpkin Patch pumpkin. I used the matching Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts to cut it out along with the stem and vines. I tucked in some Leafy leaves cut with the green polka dots from the Fright Night paper pack


Tags make the perfect focal point for a card. I layered up Topped Off Tag in Cloud White card stock with the Big Stripes Tag LAyer. A kraft Hang Ups, Too and some solid cappuccino twine finish this off. 




Thanks for hanging with me today. Check out the products I used on today's card. 












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!