Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day 3 Lil' Inker Design's October Release

Hello and welcome to the final day of the October release with LIl' Inker Designs. We are celebrating the fall festivities and we have lots of beautiful stamps and dies you will want to add to your craft room.   Be sure to start back at the LID Blog for all the release details and lots of pretty eye candy. Hopefully you arrived here from Joy Taylor's Blog

HUGE NEWS!!! Laura decided to give one lucky winner a fabulous prize.....
how about the ENTIRE LID October Release??!!
Pretty fabulous, right?? 
Take time and leave comments on all the DT blogs for all 3 days.
You have until Sunday! 
Good Luck!


This new Santa set is too cute and too funny! It's called Moody Santa and you're going to  want it. I made a quick tag starting with the AnytimeTag Dies 2 and gave it a fun hill with Border Builder Dies and the Tribal Chic 6x6 papers


I stamped Moody Santa and used my zig clean color brush markers to watercolor him. I then used the Moody Santa die to cut him out. The sentiment was stamped at the top of the tag. I love having tags made and ready to go to be used on a gift or simply added to a card front when I am short on time. 


I had so much fun creating this last card for this release. These dies make card making quick and easy. I started with the Silly Stitched dies and then added the Baubled Christmas Wreath die to the center. I love the little bits included that you can use to fill in some of the spaces. I cut those from some RC Aqua card stock. 


 I then decided to add some gold accents with sequins and some twine. Here is a closer look. 


I topped the card off with the Merry Christmas Word die. I cut it three times with some Paver Red card stock and then glued the layers together to get some dimension and make it pop off of the background. 


Here is another look at the new products I used today. 










 Laura is picking one lucky winner from the comments to win the ENTIRE LID release. you could win!!

Thanks so much for hanging with me. 
I'll see you back here tomorrow. 

Off you go! Jessica  is up next on the hop. 
Don't miss her awesome stuff!

Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Gorgeous creations!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them. The Santa - Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today and I love your tag, so humorous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and tag Lisa! The Santa tag is tooo cute love that mustache. Your card is beautiful, I love the circular die background and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tag with the Santa really made me smile! What a great tag for a child or husband's gift. Cute! That circle wreath dies is really perfect for the holidays. I love those tiny elements that will sit inside the circles too! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Another great release from Lil Inkers! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects! So creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects! I love how you decorated your baubled wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable Santa tag... love your water coloring. And your wreath card is so pretty. Love the way you've inserted all the little baubles. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that fun Santa tag and the beautiful wreath card! Pretty decorations for your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Love the neutral card stock against the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creations! This is the first time I've seen, I think, the Baubled wreath filled in with some of the dies that come with it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag and picture perfect card!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable tag and fabulously designed card. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My grandmother would always get me socks for Christmas, among other things. Makes me laugh! Love your little trinkets inside the wreath - so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the merry christmas die and that santa tag is absolutely the cutest..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Santa tag and I like the colors on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the wreath card! Great choice of colors for the design. Also love the dimension on the sentiment-- great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful bauble wreath card. Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet projects! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love everything in this release! Gorgeous cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what an eclectic set of projects - I smiled when I saw the Santa tag as I loved the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous projects!! I love the funny sentiments and your wreath is gorgeous, the colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Santa sentiments are hilarious and the wreath is a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so beautiful! I love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Bauble Wreath & Moody Santa is one of my faves! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the Bauble Wreath & Moody Santa is one of my faves! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great holiday projects, love your wreath card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You nailed it with the adorable Santa tag and the gorgeous wreath! I really like the colors you used and the little elements you put in the wreath.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!