Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti-Happy Fall-idays!

Welcome Fetti Fans! The Reverse Confetti Crew are super excited to share some holiday ideas with you for the next three days. We ran this series last year and it was a hit, so we are bringing it back again this year. All the details are over on the Reverse Confetti Blog, so be sure to check back there. 

Today we are kicking things off with some spooktacular Halloween goodies for you! 


Today I decided to share a mini tag banner! It's no secret, I LOVE tags! They are quick and easy to make and dress up any gift, card, or in this case.....Banner!!! 



I used the Topped Off Tag for all three tag bases. I cut two from Cloud White  card stock and the middle tag from Stone Card Stock. I used the Fright Night 6x6 paper and Top O' The Tag Confetti Cuts to accent the two outter tags. The pinking edge was a great accent to each of those tags on the banner.
For the first tag of the banner, I created a Tangerine moon with the circle from Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts. I also tucked in a few vellum clouds from Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts. The ghost is from Halloween Bits.  I cut it twice, the top layer from Lime Green card stock. I used some foam adhesive between the two layers of the ghost. 


I chose the middle tag to be the main focus of the banner, so I used the Web Tag Layer cut from Cloud White card stock. I love the detail in this one. So fun! I stamped the sentiment from Treat Yo' Self onto Grape Soda card stock cut with the Flowers For Mom banner Confetti Cut.  



I also cut the bat from Halloween bits, twice and used foam adhesive between the layers for extra dimension and color. You can see that detail in this photo. 


My final tag for the banner used the jack 'o lantern face from Halloween Bits and the pumpkin from Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts and Tangerine card stock. I added some of my favorite Leafy leaves in a charcoal grey from my stash and Lime Green card stock


I added some tag re-enforcers from the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts and the Charcoal Striped Twine was the perfect way to hang my banner. 

Here is a list of the Confetti Crew posting projects today! 
Make sure you stop by and say hello and see all the wonderful ideas they all have for us. 

Leigh Penner

Lisa Henke

Diane Jaquay

Amy Kolling

Heather Pulvirenti

Audrey Tokach

Amy Sheffer

Susan Liles

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin


See you back here tomorrow for more fun!

Here is a closer look at the Halloween goodies I used on my banner, today!






















Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The tags on your banner are so adorable, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute banner, Lisa! Love how you used the tags....great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little banner - love the tags. (And your mantle looks just like mine).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the accents and bright layers on your beautiful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun Lisa! What a great tag banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!