Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Color Throwdown 416-Hey There!


Hello Color Throwdown fans! I am so glad you are joining us this week. It's Lisa Henke as your hostess this challenge. I have a beautiful fall floral inspiration photo for you. I hope you love it. The colors are Cranberry, Dark Teal, Peach, and Kraft.  The colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals.

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD416 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd416 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.

I can't wait to see what you all create with this week's colors. Have fun and happy creating!

Here is my card for this week's challenge. I used the adorable Merry Christmoose stamp set in a non holiday-ish card. I made the moose a she, by drawing in some lashes. I used the Merry Christmoose Confetti Cuts to cut out those fun polka dotted trees. The Very Merry 6x6 papers are gorgeous. Pick those up, if you haven't.  I water colored the moose with distress inks onto the Cloud White card stock. I added in a light peach hill with the Edgers Confetti Cuts and framed it all up with the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts. That cross hatch is my favorite of the bunch. 



For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below, and get inky! And don't forget to join us over on the CTD Blog. We can't wait to see what you create with these new colors.

Erin Lee - Erin Lee Creative - Our October Guest Stamper!

Thanks for stopping by. 











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is ABSOLUTELY precious, Lisa!! I love it! (p.s. Your link on the CTD page didn't work.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!