Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Reverse Confetti-Happy Fall-idays Thanksgiving

Hello and welcome back to our second day of Happy Fall-idays with the Reverse Confetti crew! today we are sharing some Thanksgiving inspiration. Jen has all the details over on the RC Blog, so be sure to hop on over there so you don't miss any of it.

Today I decided to focus on some easy yet charming hostess gifts. It's always nice to show up with a little something for the person putting the dinner or party all together. It doesn't have to be anything big or expensive, but add a little handmade touch and you'll bring a smile to any one's face. I have two gift ideas to share today. A bottle of wine, or in my case champagne with a sweet little bottle tag and a spiced popcorn gifty. Two main products make these both come together quickly (and a few other faves, too) the Door Hanger Confetti Cut and the Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cut


Let's start with the bottle tag. I cut a piece of Cloud White card stock to 3.5 x 6 inches and used the Door Hanger Confetti Cut to create the hole at the top. I then rounded the corners. I used the Lotsa Dots Stencil to add a bit of detail to the base. 

I then added a Thanks Tag cut with some pretty patterns from Fright Night 6x6 paper pad. I added the Thankful Pretty Panel and a duo of Tangerine Wheat to the corner. I tied on a kraft button and with some solid Natural Twine


Next up is my spiced popcorn Treat Tube. I love these little clear boxes. You can put anything in them and it is such a cute gift with the fun scalloped top. I cut mine from Iced Aqua card stock
Before I continue, I thought I would share a few links to popcorn recipes. Basically you pop some kernals (fresh, if you can, not microwave. it's healthier and plain in flavor) and add what ever seasoning you like. I used a Chipolte Spice blend and some White Cheddar powder for mine.
 
I did a quick search and found these links for you:

 or 



So I used a Lacy Scallop Circle for my tag. Oh my,  round tags make my heart happy! I stamped a sentiment from With Love

I stamped a Tangerine Happy Harvest acorn and tied it on with some Natural Twine. I also tucked in a few Ice Aqua pieces of Wheat. 


Here is a list of the Confetti Crew members with Thanksgiving Inspiration for you today. 
























Thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate your kind words. 
Have a great week! 
I am not posting tomorrow, but there is a Christmas post going up from some of the crew members. I can't wait to see what they have to share. 







Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. These look fabulous, Lisa, love the soft colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this set, Lisa, and the soft colors...you are a master at those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet! Beautiful gift ideas, so beautifully presented! Love the colors and all the details. These would definitely make anyone very, very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hostess gift, Lisa! Love the colors and all the great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Lisa! I love the mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects I love the tag for the wine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!