Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WSC80-Go Bananas




I needed another birthday card for my stash.  I just adore this sweet lil' Monkey....Go Bananans. I colored him up with copics, cut him out with the RECTANGLE STAX 2 DIE-NAMICS and then added the fun Say What Die-namics for the sentiment. 



In place of the scallops on the sketch, I used the cool new VINE DIE-NAMICS.  It's a great accent to this stamp set. I cut it in two colors

Check out the two pretty Lemon Drop Buttons.  They were a perfect fit with this yellow Jillibean papers. I tied them up with the CAPPUCINO TWINE



I did the inside up to match.  This time I added a birthday sentiment from the original Claire Keay set, Little Loveosaurus. Go ahead...check him out, if you don't know which set this is.  I'll wait......  told you he was a cutie!  I love that I can keep the fonts the same throughout my whole card. Pretty cool, huh?


I used the CIRCLE STAX 2 DIE-NAMICS  to cut a custom label for my sentiment.  I tossed in a few smaller Vine pieces and a HIBISCUS leaf. Yep, I 'm still calling it a banana leaf on this card, too!







Here is the sketch for this week's Challenge. 




We hope you’ll play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique.  You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC80 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers




Kim's Blog has the DT line up and all the details about this week's Challenge. Have a great day!












Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!