Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty {and a little MFT}!

It's that time of year again....Do you Dare to Get Dirty? Are you  up for the challenge? Not sure what I am even talking about?? You can read all about it  (you must be a Fan Club member to participate! Not a member? Join HERE). 


From the Splitcoast Website:
 
Since July of 2004, we’ve thanked our Fan Club members for supporting Splitcoast financially with a themed monthly gallery. We think up a theme, and our twelve talented designers create away, filling the gallery with all kinds of things to inspire and enable, and to give you a little something extra for your contributions to Splitcoast. We know you love to ogle the projects every month, and we know you’re all immensely talented, too. 

Then we thought - how fun would it be get our Fan Club members to play along in challenges with us? With that thought, Dare to Get Dirty week was born. We're happy to celebrate our eighth anniversary with you with a week full of stamping challenges.

I love this week. This is my second year of being a Challenge Hostess (my challenge goes live on Aug.1) and being a sample maker.  For me, being a part of the Dirty Dozen was one of my biggest accomplishments. I still am in shock sometimes when I think about it, "What? Me? Part of the Dirty Dozen....I had always dreamed about it." A huge honor. H.U.G.E.! 

Today I have this card to share.  I can't give any details about the challenge. You'll have to read about them over on SCS

BUT....I can tell you I used my beloved MFT products on this one and some new Basic Grey papers (PB&J).  

My mom's birthday is next week. I made this one for her. I just love the GIRLY GRAPHIC TEE Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment with some AMuse inks and then attached the tee with some foam dimensionals onto a layered CIRCLE STAX 1 & 2 DIE-NAMICS.  

Behind that I tucked a sweet, OPEN SCALLOP DOILY DUO Die-namics, a strip of SIMPLY SCALLOPS  MEDIUM and then I tied up a natural jute twine bow.   

I stitched around the edges and added three different sizes of Royal Roses (ROYAL ROSE DIE-NAMICS, and MINI ROYAL ROSES) along with some matching ROYAL LEAVES. 

Along with the pretty Basic Grey papers, I used some MFT Kraft and MFT Sweet Tooth cardstock....love this stuff!

Hope you'll come check out the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!

Once last thing....There is a BIG announcement over on the MFT Blog as well! I think you might like it. *wink*wink*

Click the links below to shop any of the Die-namics I used today. 









Pin It
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Lisa! Love the girly "T" and all the beautiful rolled roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet!!! Love the roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew a plain white tshirt could be so pretty with that sentiment and all those gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!