Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MFT VIP....Simple Pleasures


Welcome to this month's My Favorite Things VIP release. I love this mid-month release....another excuse to shop, shop, SHOP!!! 


This VIP COLLECTION is a LIMITED QUANTITY product that gives you the opportunity to purchase upcoming stamp sets and Die-namics dies THREE WEEKS early.

Here is what you get with this month's kit:


  • Pure Innocence Picture Perfect stamp set
  • Pure Innocence Piggy Bank stamp set
  • Simple Pleasures Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Lead the Way Die-namics

Another great set of cuties. Gosh....I am just tickled pink over this cute piggy set, called PI-Piggy Bank. I can see so many great uses for it and with all the cute, punny sentiments included with the VIP kit you'll have a fun set of words for any occasion. 


I really just loooved the "hogs and kisses", so I used it on this card. Along with the fantastic set of arrows, Lead the Way Die-namics....seriously SWOON!!! I love all the options you get. I used three of the 7, yes I said 7 arrows!!! 


Here you can see some of the arrows up close as well as the PINKING EDGES DIE-NAMICS I used, the cappuccino twine and the gorgeous new MFT Buttons in Orange Fizz. I used my beloved KRAFT CS and then some WHIP CREAM CS for my base. 

I used the same color of card stock for the next card  as well.  Yes, it's my go-to card base combo. Here I also cute some SNO CONE card stock from the TRADITIONAL TAGS STAX DIE-NAMICS.   The designer papers are some older Echo Park.  


This one I also used a bit of the PINKING EDGE and tucked in a CHEVRON STRIPES behind the main image. And dontcha just love that pretty orange fizz bow???

 I added the word "smile" to the cute circle arrow from the new LEAD THE WAY DIE-NAMICS (included with this month's collection). Check it out!



Here is another look at the pieced up PI-Picture Perfect. She was a bit tricky to do, but I love how she turned out. 


I also prettied up the inside, and I couldn't resist adding the oh-so-big-and-cool BEHIND THE CAMERA DIE-NAMICS. I cut it from Kraft card stock, and added a skinny CHEVRON STRIPE, and a flower center from the BOTANICAL BEAUTY flower. Since I had an antique brass jumbo eyelet on the outside of my card, I added a little brad in the same finish to my flower center. 




Thanks for stopping by tonight. There is still so much to see. 

Here's a look at this month's VIP collection.
Get it while it lasts!


Be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog for all the VIP details. Kim's got the line up. 







Pin It

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. So cute....great coloring! Love that circle arrow with the patterned paper...gonna have to do that soon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so cute, Lisa! Love the patterns and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, these two are super cute! I love the camera idea for the inside, darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used orange in both your cards, really stands out. All three cards are inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun addition is the Behind the Camera Die-namics with the Picture Perfect PI, love it! Gorgeous cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific cards, love the paper pieced arrows and the camera die for the inside ...genius

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are so so cute! Fabulous cards for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving these! Your piggy bank card is so cute and I love the twine wrapped around the panel with the button bow. Your frame card is DARLING! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards Lisa! Love the camera idea. Love how you used the tag dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both soooo cute!! Love the papers and the inside with the camera is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, your cards are super cute!!! The PI girls are looking adorable...beautifully coloured and paper pieced. Love the wood-grain paper on the picture frame.
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!