Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unity....Hip Hop


Happy Hip Hop!!
it's a Unity Day here on my blog...
and I am so excited to show off this fun card. 
AND this months
Kit Of The Month!!!!


You can sign up HERE!
It's so fun to just automatically have your 
stamps arrive at your door each month!

another out of the park collection of images and sentiments!

I used this week's 
iSpy sketch!

and those sweet phone images!!!

 Here is a better look at them and some of the tag detail (small tags were created with my Tradtional Tags Stax Die-namics. 



A button and yummy burlap twine (fromRibbon Carousal) finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Robin is up next. HOp on over to her blog to see her craftiness!

If you get lost along the way....be sure to start back at the Unity Blog!

Pin It
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love that 'x' stitching on your card - makes it totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch.
    LOVE seeing the new kit ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love those phones and the "x"stitching! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. What pretty colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I love the great design and the images you used. Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog, they mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the added touches of the tag like panels with the stitching! Awesome card Lisa :D Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors..love the tags.I also have a thing for tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!