Thursday, July 19, 2012

Retro Sketch {be Breave}


**scroll down to see my UNITY CHA HOP cards**

A quick post  for tonight. 
I got some stampy time today and 
was very productive with 1 pack of paper. 
LOVE the Lily Bee-Buttercup paper pack. 
I got some milage out of it today and 
really had some mojo in full gear. 

I used this week's Retro Sketch 
to make this little scrappy card. 
I used
LOTS 
of 
MFT PRODUCT

and 
I just love how it turned out. 
 It has been awhile since I pulled out 
the set
I adore that FOUR POINT FRAME and how
you can stamp it up with the tiny text. 
I also stamped  a few pretty flourishes from the stamp set. 

I pieced up a few little HEXAGONS
just like the sketch called for. 

Up long the side, 
I decided on a strip of NOTEBOOK EDGE
I stitched it on, and I think it looks great.

A teeny little UPSY DAISY DIE-NAMCIS
with a buttony twiney center was just the perfect embellie.
A few black rhinestones finished this one off. 

I was lucky enough to get a shout out
 from the crew at Retro Sketches, last week. 
If you haven't checked out their sketches, 
YOU NEED TO!
They are always great. 

Check out the Die-namics I used on today's card, too!
Click the graphic to shop. 






Pin It
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! Perfect colors and layout!! Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Awesome crafty design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is fantastic! I love all the different die's you used and on the neutral cardstock, love that look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!