Friday, July 27, 2012

Unity Hip Hoppin' with some friends!

Trying this again....
There was a glitch in yesterday's blog hop, 
and I was away from my computer, 
so I pulled my post
as not to add confusion. 
BUT I'm back today
with FWF to show off my 
newest Unity creation. 




It's an exciting week around here.
Unity is blog hopping
 and promoting 
two fabulous 
friends......

HELMAR and


 SUSAN WECKESSER!!!


Today I used the gorgeous and fun 
stamps by 
Susan Weckesser
that Unity sells!

See the stamps HERE!


I used 
and 

I also used some of Helmar's amazing adhesives. 
I attached the buttons with a bit of their

And the beautiful Susan Weckesser paper circles were popped 
up with the Helmar's Zap Dots.


I even gave the ribbon a little stick down with the 
Tape Runner. 
Good stuff!

There is a lot to see on today's hop. 
Get started over on the 



The coolest thing about this week's 
showcase 
is 
Unity STamp Co. 
isn't waiting to give you a SALE!!!
Nope!
You get one RIGHT NOW!
Grab the new 
35% OFF!



Pin It
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Great colors and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! The stamp detail is just amazing in this card!! I love all your elements!! Btw your photos are outstanding!! Great detail shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card?! Love all the circles and layers. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your work...you are very talented!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love everything about this card! That color purple is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. I liked it when I saw it yesterday too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So much to see here! All of the elements are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card has such a fun design and colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so gorgeous, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! They make your card feel warm to me. Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous and fun! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft colors of your card. The buttons add just the right touch. Thank goodness for Helmar adhesives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wondered how these Washi tape stamps would look on a project. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that purple ribbon very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luuuuuve all the fun details you've added! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an ongoing card! Love the color, the many circles and the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SO pretty! So much going on and it all comes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous color combo! Glad you re-posted!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my golly, this card is so wonderful IRL! Thank you so much for sending it to me with my wee purchases. It's an inspiration all by itself--color, composition, everything!
    Pax et bonum,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!