Sunday, September 18, 2011

acrylic paint with PTI

I had this on my mind all week. Here I am the night before a new Make it Monday challenge goes live. Luckily I got some crafty time after the boys went to bed tonight.
So the challenge was to use acrylic paint with your stamps. I found this bottle of purple acrylic paint in my cupboard earlier this week (that's why I've been thinking about this challenge). I knew it would look great on craft cs.
I pulled out the Tin Type background set and stamped the bottom half of the paper, added a strip of ripe avocado cs and finished the top with some handmade polka dots (from the finger dauber that I applied the acrylic paint with. The air plane is from FlyAway. I chose to NOT use the banner and added a button instead.
Simple and sweet.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OH! I love that little airplane with the sentiment in the circle--SOOOOO clever! LOVE your sketch and the paint! I just pulled out my white paint the other day--dried up sponge! ACK! Must get more:) LOVE LOVE LOVE your card--totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love how the acrylic paint comes out looking distressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the MIM challenge! I really like the green airplane and fun button detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!