Monday, September 5, 2011

Ippity! New Release Time!

** Please scroll down for my MFT teaser post**

Two great new sets from Ippity by Unity!
to place your order!

Beautitful stamps!
I'm never disappointed!
Have you seen them?
Gingham Christmas Greetings


All Things are Possible

Here's what I did with them.

I can't say I'm ready to start making holiday cards
BUT....
with this cute set, I sure was inspired to whip something up.

I love it!

Then there's this beautiful set, All Things Are Possible!
The artwork is so unique.
Thanks, Joslyn!
I'm sending this one out to a dear friend!

So, be sure to stop by the Unity blog today!
There's a special ippity Showcase
I think you'll like.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, love the doily on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lisa! Miss seeing your creations...I have to remind myself to come back more often...sorry! These are awesome, I love that b/g paper on your trees; and the doily looks fab behind the butterfly...love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!