Monday, September 26, 2011

CARDS challenge...3 borders.

I haven't done a challenge for the CARDS blog in a long time. This week was a good one...use 3 different border punches on a card. I didn't use punches, but I put my beloved MFT die-namics to use.  I got some new paper from Jillibean Soup, sweet and sour, and it was a perfect match to this ittity bitty by Unity (a Jillibean co-brand). Note to Self.
The border die-namics I used here are: solid bracket border, notebook edge, and little open scallop.  I also snuck in a little file tab die-namic. I thought it was a nice touch with the office themed prducts.

Tomorrow is our creative chat post with MFT. Stop back by.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love all the colors and elements here, Lisa! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that layering with the tag and notebook paper is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bow Lisa, and I {heart} the tiny paperclip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO fun! Great layers and use of your borders! I LOVE that paper and how it matches your typewriter image;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that was a great one to look .. that was a very fine ...http://www.savethedatemagic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with lots of layering and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!