Tuesday, September 20, 2011

VIP New Product Tour

It's always fresh and new around My Favorite Things. Thanks for joining us for our mid-month release with the VIP package.  It's the same, only a little different. We will no longer have a "traditional" VIP Blog Hop, instead you'll follow along at Kim's blog for the full list of DT members joining us tonight for the NEW PRODUCT TOUR! You'll still get all the inspiration for the new VIP set, you'll just follow the blog list from her blog.
So let's get started.
  • Who's that Girl Chooses Hope stamp set
  • Choose Hope Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Rolled Gardenia Die-namics Die

I've got two cards for you today. Each one shows off the two amazing main images from this set. Yes, I said TWO and they are round!!! LOVE that. Some pretty pink MME paper and a few die-namics (open scallop doily duo and bracket tab)  help make this one pop! Oh, and I snuck in a bit of solid bracket edge.

My next card takes a simpler approach. I've always loved kraft with pink, so I played up a few tones of the pretty color. I used some of the sentiments from the FREE mini set, Choose Hope, that you'll get if you order the VIP kit!  I used the First Class Friend postage frame die-namic to highlight the beautiful phrase and accented it with the WTG image and my own Ribbon of Hope. A tucked in a few medium simply scallops and tied up the ribbon with a Pink Sorbet TWINE bow.

I also want to point out once again, how much I adore the cardstock in the MFT Boutique.
On today's cards I used:
x-press blending (I always use with when I color with copics)
fossil
Whip cream
black licorice
pink lemonade
Razzle Berry

Thanks for joining us tonight. Be sure to stop back at Kim's Blog to see the list of bloggers....there's so much beautiful inspiration to see tonight.  We love showing off the new products!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the layers of your card! And I love that the inside is just as fabulous as the outside! Beautiful! Thanks for inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Lisa! Love how the pink just pops on the kraft! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are stunning Lisa! I especially love the lay out of the first card... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these, Lisa! Especially how you "framed" the sentiment on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both so awesome! such beautiful designs & papers. i especially love your kraft card- the pink ribbon is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful both inside and out - the pinks are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!....I adore the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soooo beautiful! I really love that pink cancer bow with its accents, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! i like pink color its looking so gorgeously...
    Promotional Cards
    plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!