Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WSC37-Soccer Birthday



Welcome! I hope you play along with MFT for our Wed. Stamp Club weekly sketch. This week's sketch is really cool and fun to work with.
I changed it up a bit.....love that you can do that with these sketches. I used the star border for one of the split panels and the Tag You're It die-namic for my main image.


  I pulled the birthday sentiment from Loveosaurus and the soccer balls from PI-I Get A Kick out of You. Mixin' and matchin' with MFT......gotta LOVE that! Almost forgot....the star is from Stacking Star die-namic and sentiment is stamped on a piece from First Place Award Ribbon

Hop on over to Kim's Blog. She's got the line up of bloggers for  this week's sketch!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable Lisa, love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I really like the soccer balls stamped on only part of the tag, looks like they are all bouncin' around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I love that tag--super cute with the stamped soccer balls and the papers are perfect:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!