Friday, September 16, 2011

Look what I Found, Friday!

I rarely post non-crafty things on my blog. BUT this is photography, so I guess it could definitely fall into the hobby/craft category. I found a good thing, and just wanted to share with you.  Actually, I should say it found me. LOL!

For months I've been wanting to look into a canvas print for my walls.  I've wanted one done of the boys since they were babies.  I even had a groupon coupon I was just about to hit the "buy" button on.  Call it was fate, or luck, but how ever you want to look at it, I felt so fortunate to find an email from Easy Canvas Prints asking me to review their product.  Right time, right place...that's for sure.
Check out these awesome canvas pictures!



So I gladly accepted and am here to tell you how pleased I am with my canvas. The process was so quick and easy.  There is a step by step tutorial that walks you through how to pick the canvas that is right for you.  The hardest part (at least for me) was choosing which photo I wanted to turn into a canvas. I loved that I could take time to upload different pictures to see how it would look. I think I switched out 6 or 7 different ones to find the right one for me.
There are different upgrades you can choose for extra money, but I kept mine simple and used the basic features (still there were options, so you can customize to your liking even within the "basic" features). I liked that.  I went with the canvas wrap sides (in an 8x10 size) and I'm glad I did.  It looks great and you don't loose any of your photo that way.  I don't plan on framing my piece so I think it gives my canvas a bit more of an artistic feel.

Shipping was speedy fast...always LOVE that. I recieved my finished piece in 6 days from the time I hit the submit button on the sales page, to the time it arrived on my door step.

So if you are looking for a cool new way to spruce up a room, or to display a favorite picture, I say give Easy Canvas Prints a try.  I think you'll be pleased with the finish product.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!