Sunday, September 4, 2011

Unity and CPS

**please scroll down for my MFT Teaser Post**

How fun!
You know I love a great sketch
and
Card Positioning Systmes
offers great sketches weekly.
I love that they pair up with different
stamp companys.
This week
Unity is your sponsor!
Wooohoo!
Here's the link to their site
with all the details of the sketch.
We sure hope you'll play along.

 I pulled out the new Spellbinders Compatible set,
(designed by Samantha Walker!)
 some embossing powder
and distress inks
 to pull together this cute all-occassion card.
I had so much fun embossing on designer paper (my mind's eye-lost and found II).
Instead of that half circle, I opted for the flower cut out from the set.
Even if you don't have the matching dies (which I don't)
you can still enjoy this set.
It's too cute!
An antique brad finishes it off!
I can't wait to see what everyone does with this sketch.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So clever. I love the old world look and use of the flower instead of the semi circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, this is so pretty! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers and that flower--gorgeous take on this sketch:) FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very awesome!!! love what you did with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, loving that birdie and the flower. Nice use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!