Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WSC-As Happy as Happy Gets!

I'm back with another great sketch from MFT with our Wednesday Stamp Club.

 I gonne love on myself and tell you that I LOVE this card of mine. Not only is this image the cutest (a new PI-Feeling Froggy), but the colors of papers are just so rich and fall-like! I love the texture the polka dots makes me smile and the finishing touch of the Prima Donna Petals (you love it too, I see. Keep checking back, Kim will have it back in stock real soon!) ....NICE! Some times a card just really speaks to you!

Here's what you have to work with this week. I think you'll like it. You'll notice I flipped the sketch and used the shape of the First Class Friend postage die-namic for the middle panel. A bit of dainty dots hides the seam behind the image panel.

We hope you'll play along.  There will be a random draw each week from all the participants who have uploaded their card to SCS using the proper keyword.  The winner will receive a $15 gift voucher.  If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20.  That is a way for us to encourage the use of MFT stamps. 
You know the drill. Hop on over to Kim's Blog to see the WSC38 line up! Then join us over in the MFT forum for some chit chat.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lisa Love the sketch and your card. It's darling. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, so fall-ish! Love it! I love the sketch flipped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this?!? I really like the way you've interpreted the sketch!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Merilee
    merileelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! This is super duper cute--love the sentiment on the side and the flower! Gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!