Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sept 1st....a new Sketch with Unity Stamp Co.

**scroll down for my MFT Teaser Post**

Happy September.....
A new month and
another new sketch!
for all the details.
did you play along last month???
Then Check to see if you were the lucky winner!

Here's the sketch

and here's my card.
As much as I wanted to use the new Sept.KOM
I decided to reach back a bit,
and use the Feb.2009 KOM
The paper made me do it.
See that fun deer print in the background???
It's cute new SixbySix paper by MME!
and as soon as I saw it, I thought about this
darling deer image by Unity.
Made him even cuter by adding a bit of twine to his neck!
Other than that....it's pretty straight forward.
Come Play Along!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!