Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hip Hoppin'....it's Thursday!

Good Morning!
I'm running a bit behind
all this rain just makes me want to
stay in bed and sleep!
I would love to see some sunshine.

Good thing about the rain....
I don't feel so guilty about
staying in to create!
I've recently go this new stamp set by Unity.

Playground
it's part of the echo park co-brand line up!

Pulled out my water based markers
and worked with the direct to stamp method!
A quick coloring directly on the stamp
an quick HUFF
and then press.....
and like magic
a beautiful, multicolored stamped image appears.


It's a single layer card.
PO friendly,
ready to mail out to a
sweet lil' somebody!
oh, and the sentiment
I pulled that out from my FAVE
ippity set...
How You Doin'?
Contact your Ippity Chick to order this one.
They just had a new release and the stamps are FAB!

The Playground set, you'll have to find at one
of the fabulous stores that sells Unity.

Check out the Unity Blog
 for any details about what's happening
at Unity this week.

Click the button and off you go!

Maria is up next!
I can't wait to see what she did today!
Next Blog

Photobucket

7 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!