Thursday, December 12, 2013

Unity Thursday {wine and love.....be Inspired}

Hello Unity Thursday.
More new stamps releasing today!
You're going to love them. 
AND they will be perfect for those last
minute hostess gifts
for Christmas or New Years. 

The Wine stamps are awesome. 
You know I love Joslyn's wit and wisdom line
so of course this was the first 
stamp I reached for to play with. 


I already know I who I am giving this to.
It's going to make the perfect hostess gift 
for a party we are going to in a few weeks. 


I sponged the edges with some Distress Ink
and then hit a few of the letters with 
my R83 copic marker. 

I also wanted to be sure to 
let you know the
NEW



that means
Another Chance for you to win a prize 
from Unity Stamp Co. 
and another new 
Sentiment set for you to purchase
at a special deal. 
Here is your Inspiration

You can see, I used the sketch for my card.
And one of the sweet sentiments 
stamped on that heart.


I used some Washi Die-namcis to cut my strips behind
my heart
and I used the awesome new
{released last week}
to add stampy details. 

Shemaine is up next. 
Hop on over and see what she has
for you today. 

 Be sure to leave some 
love (comments)
at all the DT blogs today. 

You could be the lucky 
winner of THIS
prize pack.

It's Wine Dot Sale Week!
Don't MIss OUt.






Photobucket

43 comments:

  1. Fun designs, Lisa! Love Joslyn's new stamp. Can't wait to play along with the newest {be Inspired} challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Joslyn comes up with amazing stamps and this is awesome :) Love your card too. The heart sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great job on your blog projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and love the wine tag. The hostess will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your card and your wine tag are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Love the Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,

    love everything you created!

    bye,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new wit & wisdom is perfect for the wine bottle tag and your Valentine/love sentiment card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pinks and browns together. Very pretty!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, Lisa. I love the colours on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and wow I love the wine tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow I love card design it amzeing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOO many cute new stamps! Yeah - the wine ones are so great for those little gift tags now. The layering colors are so pretty on your tag. The little heart card is so pretty with that happy pink and cute sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card, that is a great sentiment, the tag is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I happen to like the Valentine's just a bit more then the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderfully perfect gift! and I really like your heart card too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great projects! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with the sweet heart card!!! Precious

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects! Love the sentiments!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another fabulous wine tag. great for this time of year cheers sandie :0

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seeing all the new stamps makes me want to buy more stamps! Thanks for sharing and enabling me to buy more :-) Great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another great tag and I also adore your take on this month's sketch and color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fantastic projects Lisa! Love the wine tag and the pretty card with the country charm.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the tag and your "sweeter" card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love this stamp and the bottle tag is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The tag is simply beautiful. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful projects! Love all the layers/strips on the wine tag and love the washi strips on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just when I thought I had everything washi...washi DIES!!! I must get those, I simply love how your washi strips came out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another really cute wine tag!! Love, love the creativity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lisa - I like the tag and LOVE the card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your wine tag is great but I love the hole punched paper on the heart card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your tag and your card! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the new stamps, especially on those tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!