Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MFT WSC....almost on time {Celebrate}

My box of new goodies from My Favorite Things arrived Monday afternoon. It was a whole bunch of happy from the December release. Lucky for me, I needed a birthday card, so I was able to put the new Celebratory Greetings to work, along with a whole other bunch of new MFT goodies I ordered. 



I used last week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch 154 to make this card come together quickly.  I'm in love with the newest Blueprints 10 Die-namics. Those rounded panels make me happy! So do the sweet little circle elements. They are SO fun to work with. 

I used the heart on here along with one of the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics just like the sketch. 
I love this color combo: Nightshift Blue, Sno cone, Fuse Green, and Sweet tooth with a bit of Kraft mixed in. 

I stamped the pretty new Text Background on the Kraft with new Natural ink. Two things.....those new rubber background stamps are HUGE and soooo cool, and second Love that new ink stamped on Kraft. Kraft on Kraft is great, but I really like the softer tone you get when you stamp the Natural on Kraft. 

I haven't done up the inside of a card in a really long time. I decided to stamp the greeting from Celebrate Big. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I was pretty excited to show off this sweet card. It was also nice to take a little break from holiday cards. I needed two more today, and I finished them off. Phew....until next year, I'll probably be giving Christmas cards a rest. 

Have a great day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!