Monday, December 9, 2013

DS129- Cup of Tea

I have another  friendship card for you today with the Reverse Confetti, Be A Barista stamp set.  Although it's not a coffee card, today it's for my Tea-lovin' friends.  I had yet to make a cuppa tea with this great set, so I did this time. 


 I used the Deconstructed Sketch again. Yep, love this one.


 Those rounded edged make me happy. I kept this one on the simple side. I Pieced up the mug with some of the giant polka dotted pattern from the Collecting Moments paper pack and added the golden polka dotted print to the stripe around the mug. I stamped the tea in Hot Fudge ink and added a paper pieced tea bag. 



The pretty mug was added to the embossed circle with some foam dimensionals. I hit all the edges with Tea Dye ink. I also used two smaller tags from Tag Me Confetti Cuts to make the larger double ended fishtail banner piece. I followed the sketch, but slid down this element and added the sentiment to the top of the circle. I love how those sentiments in this set nestle perfectly into a circle. 





I'm so glad you stopped by again, today. I have another fun post going up tomorrow with some TCP goodies. Have a great Monday!

Don't forget about the December Blog Hop with the Reverse Confetti Crew. There is a prize up for grabs! You can see the Blog List HERE. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job pp that mug!!! I love the colors you've used and the rounded edges were just the perfect little touch!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! I love the color scheme and the details, especially the paper pieced mug. You combined so many fabulous patterns. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOVe this! I LOVE that detail in the cup of tea-- love the papers--- love love love your creations:) YOU AMAZE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this card Lisa! Gorgeous CAS layout ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!