Friday, December 13, 2013

Dec. SFYTT {sparkly stuff}

How about a quick one for the weekend. I probably won't be back here until Monday, but I wanted to make sure I posted this holiday card for you all. I use this month's SFYTT. You still have a weeeeee little bit of time to get your card linked up. Check out all the details here, on the Reverse Confetti Blog. 

here is my card. I used the gorgeous Bundled Up papers (yep...still lovin' it and WILL continue to). The sentiment is from Tinsel 'n Trim. I stamped it in some MFT Wild Cherry ink on to Kraft cs. I used some TCP snowflakes to cut my "circle" trio from the sketch. I used vellum for those. 



You can also see I added a few diagonal stripes to that strip of kraft in the back. Those come from the So Stripey set.  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I used the doubled ended fishtail banner piece from Tag Me Confetti cuts for the perfect spot for my sentiment. 


How about this cutie? I couldn't help myself. I think it has been awhile since you have all seen him. This is Bosco and he was patiently waiting for me to put my light tent away so he could enter my craft room when I photographed this card. 


Here is the sketch. Get Busy if you haven't already. We want to see your work. The next Color Challenge will be up on Monday. It's pretty. You'll want to join us for that, as well. 


and the Reverse Confetti products I used today. 






MWAH! Happy Weekend. Hope you find sometime to get crafty. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SUPER fun card Lisa! I love the bundled up collection teamed up with the Reverse Confetti goodness! Now how cute is your helper, patiently waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bosco! What a sweetie. Bosco needs to come play with Olive. And your card - I love all the non-traditional winter colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!