Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hello Fox {featured stamper}

Each week over on Splitcoast, there is a Featured Stamper Challenge. It's such a cool way to honor some great galleries and paper crafters. This week, my friend Linda was picked! If you haven't seen her work.....you MUST. It's so creative and her blog is always cheerful and so inspiring. 
I picked THIS card to CASE from her SCS Gallery (StickUps). I was inspired by the colors, the notebook edge piece and the texture she added with burlap. 


Here's what I created.

 I used the sweet Into the Woods stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I paired it with the cute Fancy Pants papers, Collecting Moments. I loooove this navy giant polka dot. I stitched it onto some Fuse Green cs and distressed the edges a bit. 
I wrapped around some burlap ribbon and then added an Insert It-Notepad Die-namics layer on top in that great green stripe. 
I colored fox with my copics and cut him out. I popped him up, over the hand stamped stump and bushes for a bit more dimension. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight Muse ink and popped that up with some dimensionals as well. 

I wrapped some of my favorite hemp twine around the top of the notebook panel and then added some fun enamel dots. 
Thanks Linda for the inspiration and congrats on your Featured Stamper status! So fun!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ah, Lisa, you are so sweet to me. And your card - o my goodness. It's perfection. That little fox and what you did with it just warms my heart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder of the Featured Stamper challenge... I definitely want to play along to honor Linda! This is darling, Lisa! LOVE the sweet fox, and the great mix of patterns and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lisa! Love the little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little guy. I love ho you have placed him on diagonal stripes with the big polka dots in the background. The burlap ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE x 500000000000 this card! I love that little fox and your layered stamping! I LOVE the papers and the design! TOTALLY casing this! LOVE LOVE LOVE, Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!