Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch 199 { Heartfelt Sympathy}

IT's sketch no.199 with the Sweet Sunday Sketch team. We hope you'll play along with us. I pulled out the pretty Collecting Moments papers by Fancy Pants to make a sympathy card. Sadly, I needed one this week. I was happy to have the sketch to make this card come together easily. 
I decided to use my Reverse Confetti Stamps (it's also our December Blog Hop day, be sure to check out my next post). The Lots To Say stamp set is one of those sets you'll reach for time and time again. I do. It has a greeting for every occasion. I stamped the sympathy sentiment in Midnight Muse ink onto a polka dotted pattern from the same paper pack. 



 Along the side I added some Factory Green vertical stripes from So Stripey



The sketch called for three small round elements along the bottom of the sentiment. I wanted to add a touch of pretty so I rolled up some Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics and tucked in a few Leaf Filled flourishes. I cut two of those and cut them apart to fit on my card layout with out hiding any of the sentiment. 
Here is the sketch.


 Be sure to hop on over to Karen's Blog for all the Challenge details. 

Then follow me to see what the rest of the  Sweet Sunday Sketch Team did with the layout. 

                 Jackie Pedro                   







Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back in a bit with another Reverse Confetti treat. 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love the leaf flourish and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is beautiful. These cards are not fun to make, but I've been on the receiving end from a fellow crafter and they are so appreciated when received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Your pretty designer paper looks lovely with your vine and rolled roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card but it's absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sympathy card, Lisa! I really like the look of the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHH! What a gorgeous card, Lisa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that striped paper with the flowers! Perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa what a beautiful sympathy card, that seems strange to say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!