One of my favorite places to get cozy is down in my craft room. We are lucky to have another challenge from Reverse Confetti. It's the December Color Challenge.
I need a few more Christmas cards, so I got busy with the Bring on the Merry stamp set. It's so fun to build your own sentiment with these stamps.
I used some PTI Chartreuse and MFT Cotton Candy and Red Hot to show of the pretty color combo. I added some Lots of Dots in the background. I stamped those in some Amuse ink on Sweet Tooth card stock. I tucked in that stack of triangles from Tinsel 'n Trim. I love how it resembles a Christmas tree, but it also helps tie in the triangles from the pattern paper strip I used along the bottom.
I layered the pretty words onto the Sweet Treat Tent Confetti Cut die. I love trimming off the tabs at the score marks to make a fabulous card layer. That cut oval is the perfect place to add some pretty ribbon, like I did here.
Check out all the combos you can create with this ONE stamp set.
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all do with these colors. This link up will be so pretty! Have fun. If you are looking for some inspiration, be sure to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see what the Design Team did with them.