Monday, December 16, 2013

Reverse Confetti December Color Challenge

Trying to keep warm. It's been cold here in Cincinnati. We had LOTS of snow last week, but after a day of rain on Saturday, it's all gone. I was kind of hoping to have some white stuff for the holidays next week. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a little bit more. 
One of my favorite places to get cozy is down in my craft room. We are lucky to have another challenge from Reverse Confetti. It's the December Color Challenge. 

I need a few more Christmas cards, so I got busy with the Bring on the  Merry stamp set. It's so fun to build your own sentiment with these stamps. 


I used some PTI Chartreuse and MFT Cotton Candy and Red Hot to show of the pretty color combo. I added some Lots of Dots in the background. I stamped those in some Amuse ink on Sweet Tooth card stock. I tucked in that stack of  triangles from Tinsel 'n Trim. I love how it resembles a Christmas tree, but it also helps tie in the triangles from the pattern paper strip I used along the bottom. 


I layered the pretty words onto the Sweet Treat Tent Confetti Cut die. I love trimming off the tabs at the score marks to make a fabulous card layer. That cut oval is the perfect place to add some pretty ribbon, like I did here. 


 Here is the fabulous graphic for this month's Challenge. 





Check out all the combos you can create with this ONE stamp set. 




 some details…
  • The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
  • Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
  • You may enter as many times as you wish.
  • There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.



I am looking forward to seeing what you all do with these colors. This link up will be so pretty! Have fun. If you are looking for some inspiration, be sure to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see what the Design Team did with them.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so pretty! I love how you incorporated all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun Lisa! Lovin' those fun pink polkas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dots in the background...like the gum balls from the color pic! super cute, as always, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love how you used the Treat Tent on the front of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet Lisa, loving that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the touches of green. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!