Friday, December 6, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch 129 {birthday wishes}

I was super excited for the TCP Black Friday sale last week. I used the great sale prices (Thanks, Alma) to fill a few holes in my TCP collection. Tops on my list are the awesome Toppers Cutups. I can't say no to a great notebook edge. 

I used the current Deconstructed Sketch 129 to pull together this fun birthday card. The sketch is soooo fun (I have another card to share with it on Monday). I adore those rounded corners. I still had the Bundled Up papers on my desk, so I used some non-holiday prints to create this birthday card. 



The sentiment is another TCP MUST HAVE. It's from Sassy Birthday. It easy to change the look of a stamp set, simply by stamping it on to a circle. This is a rectangle sentiment, but it looks just as great on a circle.  

Here is the sketch. There are lots of great samples already linked up. Check it out. 


This is what I did this afternoon (along with a few other cards) while my kids were home because of our first snow storm. I Love crafting when it's cold and snowy outside. What did you do today?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!