Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Surprise Hip Hop!

Check out these specials!!!!
Surprise!!! It's {ippity} and Unity Hip Hop Flip Flop day and we are bringing it to you all a DAY early. With the US Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday, we decided to let everyone spend the day with family, BUT didn't want to NOT do Hip Hop....so here we are on a Wed. Plus there are MORE new stamps being released by Unity! YES....MORE!!!! It's another marriage made in heaven-Unity has teamed up with Bella Blvd. to bring you these fabulous Co-Branded stamps!


Lucky for us (the {ippity} DT, I mean) it was a Flip Flop Hip Hop day.....so we get to show you these fabulous new stamps (so is the Unity DT, but this was a special TREAT for us {ippity} girls!) Thanks, Angela!!!





This is the gorgeous set I got to play with. I've been along time fan of the Bella Blvd. papers. I used some of the papers from the Lovey Dovey line to create these sweet little tags.


I was also still itching to use more of the new {ippity} Fall 2010 Release stamps from last week, and the sweet little sentiments from How You Doin' were a perfect fit with these A-doable Bella Blvd. flowers.


Here's a close up of each tag. I am in loooove with making tags


I love that each one is similar, but then different.


They will look great added to any gift,


or even placed on a card base for a card I might need in a jiffy some day.



Tags are all the rage right now! Try making some of your own. I'm warning you, though, they are addicting.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to start back at the Unity Blog-Anglea will have all the details on this week's SALE and these new fabulous STAMPS!!!! Then check with the {ippity} Blog, Stephanie has a sweet tutorial for you today. If you follow the whole hop, you'll eventually see everything!


Maria is up next!


Next Blog




Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Pretty tags :) Love the colors!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the tags and the colors are fabulous. Thanks for all the inspiration you give me with all your creative MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color scheme and these tags are too cute...happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! These sentiments are perfect for this set....LOVE EM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful.. I love these tags.. I love the colours!! Amazing! Happy Thanksgiving.. HugsXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute - i love how you incorpoated the unity & ippity sets together - that's the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! THose look FAB together and so wonderfully colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw how cute are those samples

    Thanks for the share so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...these are just tooo cute!! I love your little tag trio!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful tags--love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so very cute, lisa! have a great thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the colors of these tags--super pretty! And I love that last one--love that flower;) FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeeek!!! You tags are SO awesome!!! I love how the ippity sayings match up with bella so well! Fabulous job girlie!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are ADORABLE Lisa! GORGEOUS colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness I am in love with these sweeeeeeeeeeet tags! So darling and everyone is gorgeous! Love that "how you doin?" ippity set goes perfectly with Unity/Bella!!

    May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those flowers are the best!!!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!