Friday, November 12, 2010

Ha.....Not so late on this one!

So after whining to you all about always being late on challenges, I was able to crank out this sweet one for TCP. This week's Tuesday challenge was a great sketch and I had some new papers (thanks to my CARDS July Publication). I've decided, I really ♥ My Minds Eye. Pretty much everything they put out is gorgeous. This is from the So Sophie line, I'll see if I can find a link so you can drool and maybe shop ;) You'll be seeing more of this line over the next week. So here's my take on the sketch. Also love this sheep....he just makes me smile. Sheepish! Used my MFT snowflake trio die-namics, some SU ribbons, buttons and twine-done!


Enjoy the day and I'll see you back here SUNDAY for the new {ippity} release peeks!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lisa! Love those papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I saw it over at Cat's pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa- you have outdone yourself this month on the challenges!! Good job! Love the 'unconventional' colours for a Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this image is sooo cute...love the colors you chose and just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this guy, he/she looks great in your color scheme, very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!