Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hip Hop Thursday!

***Please scroll down for


my MFT Shop & Hop Post***


Happy first Thursday of November! The Unity and {ippity} DT are sharing Thanksgiving Table decor ideas today. Right away I knew I had to use my new Doily die to make a sweet little place card for my guests this year. Actually, my MIL is hosting dinner, but I'm going to ask her if I can bring these. Keeping it simple is the key for me, so with a few dies, some pretty paper (Restoration by Crate Paper) and a few amazing {ippity} stamps this is what I came up with. I think I'm going to add a magnet to the back of it, so everyone also has a little keepsake to take home. It's too pretty to just be tossed after dinner. I used the leaf from Now & Always, the "grateful" stamp from A Moment in Time, and added the name to the sweet little flag stamp from Love in Return.

Here's a close up. Each doily will just be placed on top of the plate at each seat. There will be no
guessing where everyone will sit. Hope this inspires you to create something pretty for your Holiday table this year. You could easily change this up for a Christmas setting, too. It's the little touches that make me say, "wow!".
Before you go, mark your calendars....the new {ippity} Release is coming FAST!!! November 18th! Sneak peeks will be going on all week long!
Maria is up next. Enjoy the hop and thanks for stopping by.

Next Blog



Photobucket








15 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS....Love, LOVE the die, as you know and the whole design is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rolled flower and leaves are SO darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, This place card is just adorable. Love the colors and that rolled flower is fabulous. I'm sure you MIL will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. love the little flower. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love it.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super pretty, there is NO way she will say no!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful--love the thought of putting the magnet on them so people can keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I need that die! Love it! Lisa..your project is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling idea! I am sure your MIL will be thrilled for you to display these on her dining room table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic idea... and I love that you're putting magnets on the back for everyone!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!! and what a great use of SO many stamp sets. LOVE these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!