Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day ONE.....celebrating the {ippity} Fall 2010 Release!


OH, boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! The next 5 days are going to be so fun and exciting and we'll be celebrating in true {ippity}/Unity style on Thursday with games, challenges, chit chat and prizes. Speaking of prizes, you'll want to make sure you leave comments each day on the DT blogs there will be FREE stamps given away each day and you never know who have the secret blog candy!

Wanna see the full sets being peeked today???? Then make sure you visit the
{ippity} blog-we aren't just showing snippets this release-you get to see the FULL set. We are revealing 2 sets each day. Let's get to our first two-

Party Hat Wishes and Sing a New Song!


Up first for me is the beautiful set, Sing a New Song. I looooove it. The birdie in the set is so fantastic, love the text in his body, the scallops, and the sweet little music notes-yep love it all! I used a Jen Del Muro's ASFYTT from the other week to put this card together. Played up the circles by doing both the bird and sentiment in different sized ones. Tied it all up with some pretty crocheted ribbon and a handmade flower (thanks, Crystal).

Up next is a MUST HAVE birthday set! You asked for it and we've got it. I know the DT was just giddy when we all first saw this. You can never have too many birthday sets and this one is just too cute!
I finally made one of the super easy and super cool, medallions that have been popping up all over blogland! This card is so festive with all the red and pink and polka dots and stripes! See that cute scalloped edge? It's a stamp from the set.
Before I send you on your way.....we've got 3 challenges for you this week and I'm hosting one of them. You can find them all in the {ippity} forum! check it out and play along....FREE stamps are up for grabs. One lucky participant from each challenge will win a new stamp set from this release. You have until Thursday to upload your card.
My challenge: 3 on 3
Use any 3 {ippity} images and use 3 layers on your card.
Please use keyword INRC1FALL2010

This is my sample for the challenge! Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Maria is up next!

Next Blog



Photobucket

46 comments:

  1. I just adore your cards to pieces!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lisa.. I love the Kraft bird image.. looks so amazing.. and the pink and red!! WOW.. the colours are so bright and cheery!! Love that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous cards, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the text on the birdie...great papers and elements..that crocheted flower and lace ribbon are gorgeouse details! Love, love the pinks and reds you chose for your birthday card...that medallion flower is ...eeek...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards - love those colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birthday card makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!! Love the accordian flower behind the banner....SUPER idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous, Lisa! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pink on pink!! the birdie is super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Cards!! Great choice of papers on both your cards!! Love the colors~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both :) Your medallion card came out great and adds a perfect finishing touch to such a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fabulous! Great design and color choices with these fun new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are really pretty! Sooo pretty paper on the first card there and love that bird! and the color and the accents on the second one, very very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are terrific! I especially love the first one and all your extra little embellishments like the crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these cards...the birthday card is just so adorable! Love the papers on both cards, great showcasing of the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your cards are beautiful! The Sing a New Song one is stunning. And the birthday one is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these Lisa you did an amazing job with these stamps!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards Lisa! They are so Happy and cheerful. love the colors especially on the second one!
    Can't wait for my stamps to show up!! Yeah!!

    Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your cards!! Great job! I so want these sets, can't wait for the next sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love what you've done with the new stamps, lisa! you always mix papers beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the papers you used in the firs card-these sets are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards!!! love your layout designs on both and the fun papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are fabulous! I really love the birthday card with that flower. I have been wanting to try that one. Gonna have to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These cards make me so happy! I adore the vintage feel to the first card. The 2nd card is absolutely adorable. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lisa your cards are amazing!! And I love your challenge and can't wait to come up with something for it. That crocheted flower is the perfect touch on your first card!! Very inspiring!! Thanks!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic cards!! I just LOVE those papers you used, and of course the new {ippity} is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the way you kept balance and used several techniques :) Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the birdie's song cloud...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards, Lisa! Can't wait to work on the challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards, Lisa. Love the layers, the party banner, the colors -- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are fabulous cards! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous cards Lisa!!! Love what you did with the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These cards are just GORGEOUS...I love what you did with your banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are AMAZING--but I LOOOOOOVE that second birthday card! SUPER CUTE! Love the colors:) FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. these are fabulous, I love all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  35. the cards are extremly beautiful.
    I love the bird especially he's just to cute not to love
    The papers you used fit beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving your creativity! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful cards. Even though I love that bird image, I think my favorite is the happy card--love how you did the flower behind the happy banner.

    ReplyDelete
  38. omgosh, gorgeous - i love how you paired all that PP together on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are so cute. I'm going to try making those medallions, they make such an impact.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!