Friday, November 5, 2010

Stinky Socks!

Stinkin' cute socks, that is! I never thought I would be so gaga over socks, but this new set by Unity, Matching Socks, just makes me happy. Love the art work, love the sentiment (I'm a sucker for a mix of fonts!), and it's Unity....so what's not to love, right?
I paired them up with my beloved Fly a Kite dp (I'm not sure what I'll do when I actually run out of this paper....it's getting low). I never re-order designer paper. There is always newer, and cuter out there so usually I've moved onto to something else before I even run out-this might be an exception, at least for a few prints in the pack (that green polka dot, for example!).
It's a skinny card, making room for my sentiment to stick off and still fit into an envie. A little stitching to one of the panels and a small scallop border and this sweet card was DONE!
Enjoy the FWF hop. Make sure you pop on over to the Unity Blog for the full list of participants. Oh, yeah....one more thing-CHECK OUT the new Unity Blinkie on my sidebar-It will Lead you to the Deal of the Day. I know you love a sale.


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I placed an order yesterday and COMPLETELY forgot this set :( Your card is so adorable! Love those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hate matching socks!! I love this, it is sure to make the receiver LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sock lover! Love how u colored them and all the extra little touches....*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so darn cute! LOVE IT! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! I love this stamp! I NEED this stamp LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you featured those socks and especially the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable.. love that image and the sentiment, just too cute.. love u xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. those socks are cute and so is this card, lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! Love this! Such a cute stamp and love the colors in your card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely freaking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with these cute lil' socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! I love the details!! The stamp and sentiment are so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun use of different patterned papers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous design, Lisa! I just ordered this kit yesterday--can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I know I "NEED" this set! Those socks are SO cute and your card came out just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so, so cute! LOVE the socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!