Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last Teaser before tonight!

Can you feel the excitement??? Tonight is the night.....at 10 pm (EST) all these sweet new stamps and dies can be yours HERE. You can shop to your hearts content and don't forget to join the DT Blog Hop!
The release party starts at 8pm in the MFT Forum, HERE.

Before all the fun gets going, we've got another round of teasers today. You'll see the super cool, WTG (from VIP night) Teacher's Pet today and the new Triple Scoop (buy 3 full sized sets and get this set for FREE...read all about it HERE) Clearly Sentimental about Teaching. I'm going to shamelessly tell you I had the cutest project all ready to go for this CS about Teaching set...BUT you'll all have to wait until next Spring to see it in the Paper Crafts 225 Gifts & More special edition. Yeah, me! I was thrilled when they picked it up for publication. So, instead, I've got a cute little card with some fun flowers from the How Does Your Garden Grow set. I'm a sucker for a stamp set with matching dies, so I had to use the great Flower & Leaf Trio die-namics here too. Oh, and dont' forget the Jumbo Ric Rac die.
Isn't the sentiment just so sweet! I also added another sentiment to the inside-this one comes from the WTG Teacher's Pet set and of course the Framed greetings die-namics. Card base is the lovely Fossil cs.....I ♥ this stuff! It's heavenly. All the cs, MFT carries is great-it's nice and thick and sturdy and the colors are deee-lish. I'm starting my collection, slowly but surely. Let me know if your curious about any color comparisions to what's out there.
Check out Kim's Blog for the final teaser posts. She'll have the list up by 11 am (est). Don't forget to leave comments along the way..... you could get lucky and win some free stamps.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...those flowers are gorgeous, and the rik-rak perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    What a sweet card and sentiment! And oh so true! Looking forward to tonight's release.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations..SOOOO happy for you.. I had my first rejection..ugh.. Glad that you were chosen so I have some inspiration..Huge hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you girlie! Can't wait to see your project!! This card is ADORABLE!!! Hope to "see" you tonight at the part-ay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to show off the sentiments! Beautifully sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty--I like the jumbo rickrack in gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable-love those flowers & the ric rac! i'm THRILLED you have another one going to pub- i love to see your fab creations in the magazine!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Lisa! I cased a version of this for Emma's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect for a teacher- great sentiment and love the dimensional flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!