Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 2, Two more new {ippity} cards to share. Post no.2

**Post no.2 for today! MFT à la mode sneak peek is listed below,
please scroll down!**

Sooooo are you loving them or what? Yesterday's hop was great and today will be just as exciting! It's also H{ippity} Hop day! So, lots and lots to see! Make sure you visit the {ippity} blog so you can view the new sets in their full glory AND to see the full line up of participants of the H{ippity} Hop post.
Today you get to see:Cuppy Cakes and How YOU Doin?


First from me is the sweet, sweet set, Cuppy Cakes. Who doesn't love a great cupcake? There are two in this set along with 2 of the cutest little sentiments. I used a simple layout to help show off the cute cuppy cake. You can't see it real well in the picture but I dusted the top with some Glitzy Glitter to make it look surgary! I mounted it up on the fabulous Framed Greetings die-namics.

For this next is a set I have soooo many ideas floating around in my head about. How YOU doin? is full of lots and lots of mini images and sentiments. I see lots of card sets in my future. Today I kept it simple to show off the fun shape from my Silhoutte. I played up the great colors from this My Minds Eye dp with the ink, a daffodil bow, and a strip of the small open scallop die-namic.

Don't forget:

  • Leave comments on all the DT blog for a chance at a secret prize (a FREE new release stamp set)
  • Play along with our challenges listed HERE in the {ippity} forum
  • Start back at the {ippity} blog for the reveal of these 2 new sets and the complete list of Monday H{ippity} Hoppers.

Maria is up next! Off you go and enjoy the day!

Next Blog



Photobucket

41 comments:

  1. Love them both :) The colors on the second card are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, these are so fabulous! I love the DP and the coloring! So beautiful and those new sentiments are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, I love them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh...love em both. The shape of the second is super cute...love the bright yellow bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful and I love everything you create with your silhouette.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are awesome, Lisa. I love the shapes of the cards and I cannot say enough good things about the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby cakes is so gorgeous Lisa and I adore that cupcake! Love the shape on the second card and how you have three of the "how you doin?" stamps placed in different colors..amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did a fabby job on the colors ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the open scallop-it looks glittered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! I love the sweet cuppy on the first and the awesome shape of the second. Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh..your Baby Cakes card is just GORGEOUS, specially with those papers and your second card is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa!

    These new stamp sets are so nice! But the How you doin'? is my fave so far and I love the card you made with it!!! Very nice!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute! I really love the second one with the three little images scattered across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these, the second one has such great colors and use of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. darling first card, lisa-just darling! love the colors and shape of the second one:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Cards!! Love the second one the colors & the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OHHHH! Love love love! I love that second card--the colors, the shape, stamps...everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sending my love card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous cards... wow. love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet cards! Love the Baby Cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these, but especially the second one--fab shape and design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a classy babycakes card Lisa...love it! And those little stamps on your second card go with everything...what a fantastic designed card...love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful cards...both so different.

    ReplyDelete
  24. great cards, Lisa! Love your color choices with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great distressing on your "Baby Cakes" - so soft and sweet, and totally sugary. And love the colors and images you chose to send your love - that set looks like a "must have"!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW.. stunning cards. I love the colours and the Kraft with the purples is strikingly gorgeous!! Love it Lisa Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just want to eat the cupcake...
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  28. These 2 card creations just had me smiling out loud - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards! Love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. More greatness here!! Love them both Lisa!! Thanks for always sending me away with tons of inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pretty Lisa! And I love baby cakes!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!