Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MFT Card Class-come join me!


Join me on Dec. 4 for a delightful afternoon of stamping at C-Shore Creations. Class will begin at 2pm. We'll be using all MFT stamps and die-namics along with some Jillibean Soup dp to create these holiday cards. If you live in the Cincinnati, Northern KY area, please contact Ramona or shoot me an email for more details.

C-Shore Creations, Inc.
605 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue, Kentucky 41073
859-581-0690
http://www.ramonabonita.blogspot.com/


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh....these are sooo adorable!!!! I bet your class will sell out and will be a huge success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish I lived closer! Be there in a heartbeat!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! How I wish I lived by you so I could come! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!