Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's Here, It's Here! New {ippity} Stamps now Available!

Phew! it's been a long, fun week! Thanks for joining us, shaing in the excitement, and leaving all your sweet, sweet words! Today's the day we've all been waiting for.


Contact your {ippity} Chick and Order, order, ORDER!!!!

Treat yourself to an early Christmas present, birthday present, or heck-a just because present (those are my favorite kind)!

I ♥love♥ that about {ippity}.....

you're not only making yourself happy, but your helping a family, another woman, a friend! Everyone wins when you buy {ippity}!!!

Don't have a Chick? Find one near you HERE!


So, today, the theme for Hip Hop is , none other than the New Release stamps! The {ippity} DT and some of the Unity DT will be sharing the best of their best (don't we always ;) ) with you. I saved a super sweet 12x12 scrapbook page for you with LOTS of {ippity} Goodness on it, and not to mention the most A-dorable little boys! Ha! I'm not biased or anything.


I used the super fabby-Here and Now set, along with the new Gurnsey Gingham
and an older set, Season of Joy.
You'll also find a little bit of Unity, too-Key to Joy (love those stitches!).

How about a little close up of my journaling and other details?
I won't keep you. Make sure you come hang out with us in the Unity Forum, for all the fun, chit chat, and prizes! Don't forget to upload your {ippity} challenge cards by 6 pm CT, tonight!
Before you click....I need to say Congrats to GWEN!
Gwen said...
Gorgeous and adorable!!
Love the gingham and the scallops, just marvelous!
November 17, 2010 4:23 PM

She was the winner of Here and Now stamp set for being the secret comment number on my blog yesterday!
Please email Eryn ( eryn@unitystampco.com ) with your prize and info.
Maria is up next! Enjoy the rest of the hop.

Next Blog




Photobucket


25 comments:

  1. such a fab page, lisa! i love these stamps! the pic?- cuteness x3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the page!! I did a scrapbook page too! Ippity is great for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. I think I need that journal stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout, Lisa! I love all those words and sentiments together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, your layout is adorable!! i really like that new release set ad how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEP...those are some ADORABLE boys!!! LOVE the layout and how you used SO MANY wonderful stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like those "togetherness" & "happiness" stamps, made a great background for your layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Lisa.. this is
    FAB-U-LOUS!! I love what you did with these stamps.. love the gingham.. that photo of your boys .. they are such cuties.. HugsXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout and that picuture of the boys is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This new release is wonderful. Love the calendar/list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great and what an adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looooooooooove this! What a great combo of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout! Thanks so much for the amazing stamp set! All the projects were so inspiring all week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you stamped "living and loving" twice! SO CLEVER! Great color combo!! LOVE this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gingham and the stitching across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg such a sweet pic!! I love the layout and your boys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're right, they are adorable! Awesome photography going on there too- love how the numbers on their jerseys are kind of prominent and you pulled out the yellow and blue in the scrapbook page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg such a sweet pic!! I love the layout and your boys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!