Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some Girly TCP!

Always behind on challenges....oh, well! Good thing there really is no time limit on the TCP Tuesday challenges, so this one is from last week. We were to use any girl stamp from TCP, cuz, you know- Girls Rule!
I couldn't resist the sweet set, Coffe Tea, Meow! I love her hat and she hadn't seen ink yet! Used some grogeous Oct. Afternoon, Thrift Shop dp for this beauty along with Mercy's Tuesday sketch from last week(MTSC98). See, told you I was behind! Ha! So I think she turned out as sweet as can be. Gave her some pearls and a button and twill for the sentiment! Every girl loves a tea party!





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This scene is right up my alley (no pun intended). Love her all dolled up and tea is my favorite thing!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet card totally caught my eye! I love it the paper piecing, kitting sipping tea, and the sentiment..too adorable!! Love this Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lisa!! I love all the paper piecing and all the little extras:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack...this is sooo cute! Love the paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!