Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MFT VIP Time!

Told you it was a busy, busy week! But, busy is waaaay fun when it involves stamps. It's the December VIP time. It's another rockin' VIP kit, it always is! You only have a limited time (1 day) to order these new products and get them in your hands 2 weeks early and at a great price with a few extra surprises!

Hopefully you just arrived from the oh-so-talented Christina's blog. If not then, please hop on back to Kim's blog where she'll have all the VIP details.

It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through November 17 at 11:59 PM EST), that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early. The mini set that is included in the VIP kit for free will be EXCLUSIVE to the VIP kit and will never be available for purchase.

From the Bottom of My Heart VIP Collection $42.90 (retail value of $55.85 - save $12.95)


  • From the Bottom of My Heart WTG

  • From the Bottom of My Heart Additions (VIP exclusive full-sized stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again

  • Hearts a Plenty Die-namics die

  • Curio Basic Grey 6 X 6 Patterned Paper Pad

Also available tonight are the two new à la modes:
Here's the Story
Take Time


and here's what I've got for you today! I used a fabulous cut file from the Silhouette studio to create my card base (it's going to look great with the new Heart a plenty die-namics!) The card measures about 4.5 inches, so it's big! I pieced up the sweet WTG with some older SU dp (thoroughly modern, I think?). I love that there are a few sentiments in this set that fit perfectly in that sweet little heart she is holding! A strip of the small open scallop die-namics from some Blue Raspberry cs (love that it coordinates with PTI Hawaiian shore, FYI) and a bit of crocheted ribbon and this sweet little lovey card was made!

up next is the fabulous Megan!




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Fab colors, Lisa! And I really like the heart shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE heart shaped card! Love the blue thrown in to the standard color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your heart shaped card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie, this is just adorable..and I agree, that heart cut with the Silhouette is just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that heart you did. Wowie, Lisa... your amazing. Thanks for sharing some of your amazing-ness with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!