Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi!

Here's one I've had done for weeks and for some reason never got around to sharing it.

It's done up with some of my FAVE Restoration dp, MFT Bling Bet, and Perfect Petal trio die-namics! The cool thing is....I cut out those letters super fast thanks to my Silhouette and THIS MFT cut file in the MFT template section of the Boutique. I couldn't resist adding some Kaiser rhinestones to make it shine! I love circle cards!

Enjoy the weekend! I'll be back on Monday with more CRAFTY goods! Stay safe!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful- love the circle card and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather nice site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

    Maria Kuree
    african call girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the paper you chose..All that krafty goodness is awesome too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so pretty, lisa! love your papers and colors, esp:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!