Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TCPTues 290-Inspiring Others

Time for another round of the TCPTues Challenge with The Cats Pajamas. It's a sketch challenge and it's a good one.....it has a tag!! Normally I am a sucker for a tag, but this time I just wanted to have a rectangle panel.  I water colored with some distress inks and then cut it down for a fun background. 

I stamped and colored up the awesome space ship from  Space Cadet.  I just love that there are multiple images included in the set along with all the sentiments. A scattering of Star Cutups (ummmm, these little guys are awesome. So cool, that you can cut the outline in different sizes. Get them, if you don't have them already!) cut from silver glitter paper and sequins finish the look. 


Here is the sketch for the challenge. 


Be sure to head over to Alma's blog for all the challenge details,
and for the link up! you have two weeks to play. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!