Monday, May 11, 2015

LID May Monthly Meet Up



Welcome to the May edition of the Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meet Up Challenge. Come check it out and play along for a chance at a prize. It's your time to show off  your stuff with the awesome LID products you have. 


I've been seeing lots of projects out there with a similar style cover die. I just LOVE LID's  Faceted Cover Up die. Did you know there is a hidden heart in the middle of the design? I decided to highlight it on my card today, rainbow style. 


I then die cut three layers of the Hey, Foxy Word Die and added a "hello" from the Hey, Foxy stamp set to a Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag. A little black and white bakers twine tied it all together. 




Hop on over to the Lil' Inker Designs Blog for all the challenge details and the link up! Have fun! I can't wait to see what you all create!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the bright colors in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart is awesome in this and it really pops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I love the pops of bright colours they really make it stand out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!